Local Ingredients with a Global Twist
The team at elements on hollis pride themselves on utilizing local, small business suppliers which in turn helps to support local agriculture and economy and has a positive impact on lowering the ecological footprint.
Elements of Food
Our talented and award winning, multinational culinary team apply their worldly knowledge of flavour combinations to the plentiful bounty of top quality ingredients harvested from the farms and oceans in and around our beautiful province.
Elements of Wine
elements on hollis features a Wine Spectator Award winning wine list showcasing both global and local offerings. Our local wines, spirits and craft beer selections pair perfectly with our local inspired food menu offerings.
Elements of Entertainment
Our private events, themed nights and wine classes are all developed to showcase the elements of Nova Scotia. Come home to elements on hollis and experience true Maritime hospitality and dining at its finest!
elements on hollis proudly supports and utilizes products from the following suppliers:
- Getaway Farm Meat Mongers (one of five restaurants in the city to be supplied by Getaway Farm)
- Oultons Farm
- Fisherman’s Market
- L.J. Robicheau and Sons
- Off the Hook (sustainable and environmentally friendly caught seafood products)
- Fox Hill Cheese House
- Hug Your Nanny Goats Cheese
- Tatamagouche Creamery
- That Dutchman’s Cheese
- The Naked Pickle
- The Seaport Bread Shop
- King’s Produce
- Southfield Organics
- Webster’s Farm
- Selwood Green
- Noggins Farm
- Taproot Farms
- Riverview Herbs
- Breakfast 7 days / week, 6:00am – 11:00am
- Lunch Tuesday – Saturday, 12:00pm – 2:00pm
- Dinner Tuesday – Saturday, 5:30pm – 10:00pm
- Brunch Sunday, 12:00pm – 2:00pm